Black Beetle DALI
Individual voltage controller
The Energy Saving Controllers designed for installation as additional device for HID Street Light fixture that based on magnetic ballast and PF capacitor. The controllers operating the HID Street Light fixture at saving voltage ranges resulting with reduction of the power consumption & lighting. The controllers are multi power reduction and designed to reduce the output voltage down to 190VAC. The available output voltages: 230V, 210V, 205V, 200V, 195V, 190V. The output voltage stabilizes at range of ±2%. The output can set to any requested voltage by local P.C or remote control system using DALI protocol. The input/output queries are according to the DALI standard.
The energy saving is according to the output voltage setting:
The saving voltage based on full sine wave synchronizes with the line voltage. The saving voltage does not affect on the existing PF and harmonics. The transit between the saving voltages is synchronizing with continual lamp current. These controllers enable the implementation of savings per lamp respectively by reducing the lighting intensity according to the road lighting standard.
- ✔ Thermoplastic box UL-94 V2.
- ✔ Potting with resin UL-94 V2.
- ✔ Operating temperature (-40°C) – (+50°C).
- ✔ Bi-color LED Red/Green for indication.
- ✔ Input voltage 230V ±10% 50Hz.
- ✔ Double isolated.
- ✔ IP-66.
- ✔ Over current protection.
- ✔ Over temperature protection.
- ✔ Block terminals for wiring connections.
- ✔ Fast installation in the base of the lighting pole.
- ✔ Combined with local control device – option.
- ✔ Combined with remote control system – option.
|P.N||size dimensions L- W-H|
|The size dimensions @ mm|