The The Dimming Interface enables fully autonomous dimming functionality. The dimming mode can be controlled by local external signal or remote control signal.
The dimming interface enables setting two operation modes:
- ✔ By-pass mode.
- ✔ Dimming mode.
- ✔ Synchronize transit between the 2 modes.
- ✔ Transit with continual lamp current.
- ✔ External signal of 230VAC.
- ✔ Floating Signal input by opto-coupler.
- ✔ Enables dimming function ON when line voltage ≥220 VAC.
- ✔ Automatic By-pass when output voltage ≤190VAC.
- ✔ Thermoplastic box UL-94 V2.
- ✔ Potting with resin UL-94 V2.
- ✔ Operating temperature (-40°C) – (+70°C).
- ✔ Block terminals for wiring connections.
- ✔ Bi-color LED Red/Green for indication.
- ✔ Input voltage 230V ±10% 50Hz.
- ✔ Double isolated.
- ✔ Fixing M8 screws in the base of the lighting pole.